2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Africa or Europe
Category: Software Development
Remote position / Full time / Western/Eastern Europe (European Time Zone UTC+1 to +3) or Africa (UTC to UTC+2)
Come join our team of talented engineers that share a common interest in distributed systems, their scalability and continued development.
You will build the infrastructure that power our application, scale highly distributed systems, and continuously improve our engineering practices. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you'll do
- Be a technical leader within the team you work with and within the company in general.
- Coordinate technical projects across our products.
- Facilitate collaboration with other engineers to solve interesting and challenging problems for delivering various media worldwide.
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team to continuously experiment, iterate and deliver on new product objectives.
- Ensure the growth, monitoring of our cloud servers with AWS.
- Configure everything using automation
- Have a DevOps systematic approach for: Automating frequent network / handling existing or new middleware technical stacks configuration / monitoring key system metrics of the platform
- Manage the administration and maintenance of our entire infrastructure (system, network and security).
- Push your ideas on any new projects (Cloud, virtualization, Security, etc.)
What you should bring to the table (key requirements)
- You graduated from an Associate or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science (systems, network, security)
- You have 3 years’ experience as System Engineer (Linux and Microsoft) in a demanding production environment based on high availability and performance
- You master a few of the following network and middleware stacks that the team works with: ELK, Redis, Hadoop, Prometheus, Grafana, Kafka, Redshift
- You demonstrated ability and interest in working in an Agile environment and on configuration management technologies (Ansible / Chef / Puppet)
- You are familiar with AWS services
- You have deep understanding of network and security best practices
- You are at ease prioritising tasks
- You are a hands-on problem-solver able deal with several projects simultaneously
- Fluent English is required
- Experience with streaming scalability
- Familiarity with the music industry
@ WAW MUZIK we focus and bet on Human Resources because we strongly believe our collaborators are the ones who will take this company to new, great heights. If you’re looking to join a young, innovative, disruptive &amp; energetic company where you can make a difference every day, tackle the toughest challenges, and have lots of fun doing the work you love… join us at WAW MUZIK, and be part of the music streaming revolution in Africa!
If you are available immediately or within the 2 next weeks maximum, then do not hesitate and send your CV right now.
IMPORTANT! If you do not attach your CV, your application will not be taken into account.
Indeed, we do not consult the online profiles such as LinkedIn, etc. of the candidates. It would be too bad to miss such a great opportunity.
Thank you to mention in subject the following reference: DevOps_WM1020
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Africa or Europe.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈