Senior Cyber/Python Developer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
Clearance Requirement: Must be US Citizen
Years of Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Five or more years of additional Software Development can be substituted for degree requirements.
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Global InfoTek seeks a Senior Software Developer who wants to build cutting-edge capabilities using machine learning and anomaly detection techniques and open-source frameworks. The candidate will be a hands-on, creative technical leader who contributes to development efforts in a small team environment and produces secure, high-quality software. This is an exceptional opportunity to learn new technologies.
- Four years' experience with Python and use of open-source frameworks
- Hands-on experience developing high performance distributed applications using the following technologies: Kafka, Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana, and SPARK
- Agile software development
- Cloud-based development environments (e.g., AWS, Azure)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Machine Learning, AI, anomaly detection
- Data preparation, extract, transform load (ETL)
- Military communications systems, Link-16, SIGINT, or EW
- Software Defined Radio (SDR)
- Simulation of communications, SIGINT, EW systems
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈