(Senior) Computer Vision Engineer
3 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
Scanwell is a pioneer in instant, at home lab testing. We were the first to receive FDA-clearance for a home urine test to diagnose urinary tract infections. Since then we've developed tests for chronic kidney disease, malaria, and now, COVID-19. Scanwell provides clinical-grade testing, instant results, and professional guidance for comprehensive healthcare from the safety of people's homes.
We are a hybrid-remote team headquartered in Los Angeles, with outposts in Orange County and San Francisco. Occasional in-person meetings may be required.
- Experience with C++ and OpenCV
- 5+ years of experience with image processing and computer vision
- Efficient and scalable algorithm design and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills; ability to prototype quickly
Nice to have
- Demonstrated ability in technical research
- Experience with medical devices
- Experience building Android or iOS apps
- Experience with RAW image processing and camera sensor data
- Experience with Python
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈