(Senior) Computer Vision Engineer
3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Software Development
Mesmer, the leader in Robotics Process Automation for Development (RPAD), is radically changing the way developers work. Mesmer's AI-powered bots use patent-pending Deep Learning Automation (DLA™) to accelerate every function of customer experience testing. This means means crazy fast releases, better apps, and happier employees. Mesmer is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, and funded by Intel Capital and True Ventures.
We're on a mission to change the way software gets built, and we're hiring real humans to help us do it. We love people who are humble, fiercely competitive, smart, and down to earth. We take great pride in building a game-changing product, making developers' lives better, and the OMG moment when a customer first uses Mesmer. If this sounds like you, we want to talk to you, even if you're not in the Bay Area (we love remote workers!).
Creating bots that see and interact with applications as well as humans do
You're a rock star if you're
- Creating algorithms with >= 99% objection detection rate
- Returning responses in <= 100 ms
- Traversing >= 75% of customers critical use cases in unsupervised mode
What we're looking for
- MS or PhD in Computer Science with 3+ years working on computer vision
- Experience building industrial strength products deployed to customer production environments
- Deep understanding of AI/ML platforms like Tensor flow, Pytorch etc
- Created RNN, CNN, GAN models used in production environments
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈