Senior Cloud Security Engineer
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK/EU only
Category: Software Development
Form3 is one of the fastest growing FinTech’s in the UK, building the most exciting banking technology company on the planet. Our mission is simple: transform payments technology to enable the global financial community to move money in real-time.
We are looking for fully remote Senior Cloud Security Engineer with a passion for cloud, security and software engineering to join us on an exciting journey to build the next phase of the Form3 financial cloud SaaS platform.
This is an opportunity to work for a tech-first company, making an important and significant contribution to cutting-edge projects that are critical to our success moving forward. As our engineering team is fully remote and distributed across 14+ European countries, every engineer works in the same way, embracing a remote-working culture and the latest tech to create world-class payments technology.
Go, AWS, Kubernetes, TravisCI, Docker, Terraform, Vault, Consul, Linkerd, Redis, Prometheus, Postgres, Elasticsearch, PACT, Github, DevSecOps, TDD, BDD, Pair Programming.
- Comfortable programming in multiple languages (ideally in Go, Python, Java, Bash)
- Building CI/CD pipelines
- DevSecOps tools and processes
- Testing, BDD/TDD
- Knowledge of cloud architecture (ideally AWS)
- Confident exploiting and mitigating the OWASP top 10
- Linux security
- Confident teaching others and promoting a DevSecOps mindset across the business
- Capable of working on both business logic/application code and architecting, configuring and maintaining platform infrastructure
- Passionate about learning new things
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Exposure to Terraform, Vault, Docker/Kubernetes
- Security certified e.g. OSCP/OSCE
- Penetration testing
- Been in a security engineering role with hands-on experience implementing technical controls and automation to meet compliance of information security frameworks (ISO27001, ISAE300/SOC2, SOC1, NIST, GDPR and PCI-DSS in particular)
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
- Screening call with Talent Team
- Security telephone interview
- Take Home Test
- Technical interview
- A great technology stack
- Work directly with the founding team in a creative and open environment
- The ability to work 100% remotely
- 30 days annual leave
- Work on building a cloud-native next generation API
- Regular paid meetups to London to spend time with our wonderful team
- A great working space in central London (close to Tower Bridge) with a rooftop hangout space if you want to use it
We are a company that places technology at the core of everything we do. Our senior engineers have been involved since the founding of the company and understand our business better than anyone. We are proud to be building the best team, software and processes and focus on quality without cutting corners. As a 100% remote working team, our engineers and security professionals are based in more than 14 locations across the UK and Europe. We’re a pretty diverse group; some have worked for giant companies, others have worked for startups, but we all love a challenge and being part of a company that helps our customers to make millions of payments.
We care deeply about everything that we do; inclusive working practices and diverse teams are at the heart of our business. Made up of a mixture of banking experts, engineers, artists, marketers, and customer advocates, here at Form3, we strongly believe that everyone has a voice. We have a flexible working environment and see ourselves as one of the best companies for remote working.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!