2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Argentina
Category: Software Development
AccelOne provides Outsourced IT resources to companies in the US and Latin America from their HQ in Kirkland, WA with offices in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Our company was created and built by seasoned technology professionals and entrepreneurs from a foundation of respect, transparency, fluid communication, and accountability.
AccelOne is looking for an experienced, talented, passionate and hard-working Backend Developer in order to be part of a challenging 3 months project where you will be a key contributor to an expert team that has created this platform from scratch, requiring you to be technically creative and innovative.
- You will be a key contributor to an expert team that has created this platform from scratch, requiring you to be technically creative and innovative.
- You will be engaging in the implementation of processes to handle big volumes of data and perform calculations on big datasets
- This team will require you to work collaboratively to understand technical needs, evaluate solution paths for problems and discuss recommendations based on your knowledge and experience.
- You will be required to build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software in compliance with high coding standards and technical design.
- You must be smart, resourceful, self-motivated, have high-energy and be a passionate team player.
- You must be a self-starter and self-initiator
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years' experience in software development or a related field.
- Knowledge of main AWS services used for a backend architecture
- Experience with big data environments
- Strong experience and understanding of Node.js and Express framework
- Strong backend experience and portfolio developing with Node.js
- Middleware experience
- Experience working with MS SQL Server (latest versions)
- Experience working with MongoDB (latest versions)
- Proven work experience in software development cycle.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience working with Scrum.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Degree in Computer Engineering.
- The ability to communicate in English is mandatory since most of the clients are English speakers.
- An opportunity to join a company that is growing rapidly and improving the way that software products are developed.
- A creative, flexible, fun, and challenging environment with international clients.
- A Competitive Salary.
- Remote position
- English classes
- The opportunity to be exposed to the newest technologies (Blockchain & Cryptocurrency, Machine Learning, AR/VR/MR and others).
- Corporate Benefits with electrical and electronic stores.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Argentina.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈