(Senior) Backend Developer
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
We are looking for a developer with experience architecting and supporting complex consumer-facing web services and applications who will join the team building our new email app, Twobird.
- Iterate with the team on product definition and implementation
- Build and maintain APIs and features for the product
- Construct and support robust integration, testing and deployment systems
- Perform code reviews
- Mentor junior developers
- 4+ years of experience
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong desire to grow and learn new things
Each member of our team contributes to all parts of our products. We trust each other to make decisions independently while also considering our common goals and values. We share ideas openly, and we collaborate across disciplines to ensure that our decisions make sense from all perspectives.
We keep work and life balanced. We set our schedules based on our excitement to solve a problem, and we trust each other to get things done. We work from home when it will help, and we have an “as long as you get your work done” vacation policy.
We work in downtown SF near Market Street, just a short walk from two BART/Muni stations. Our open-plan office has height-adjustable desks to help us stay limber, a trio of rooms for small group meetings or individual work, and a shuffleboard table to help us stay coordinated (or to enjoy during happy hour :).
We are open to full-time remote employees who reside in the U.S.
- Competitive compensation in form of base salary, bonuses and profit sharing
- Comprehensive healthcare fully covered for you and your family
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- 401k with matching contributions
- Matching gifts to non-profits
- Public transit reimbursement
- Home workstation reimbursement
- ISP reimbursement
- Monthly phone bill reimbursement
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈