Senior Back-end Developer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Software Development
About Globus AI
Globus AI is one of Scandinavia's most promising AI startups, driven by a passion for improving quality of lives globally. Combining design, artificial intelligence and machine learning, we have created the next generation staffing assistant that instantly matches the best-suitable candidate with a job. Our product was developed in close cooperation with Dedicare – the leading healthcare agency in the Nordics; it is thus fully optimized and user-centered.
Since the start of our journey we have grown considerably and we continue to grow and expand to the new markets. This is why we are on the lookout for new passionate individuals who share our vision and goals of making the world a better place for both patients and healthcare workers.
About the role Senior Back-end Developer
The Senior Back-end Developer at Globus AI will be responsible for the development of our backend production infrastructure and databases that power our SaaS product. You will develop code to save, change and serve data to the front-end. You will be working alongside other developers, data scientists and data engineers collaborating on various layers of our technology stack.
- Application business logic implementation, including data access frameworks' and protocols' implementation (REST APIs)
- Back-end database development and administration
- Deal with security concerns, authentication and authorization
- Ensure scalability and high availability of our web application
Mandatory technical skills:
- Experience with C# and .NET Core
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Agile and Jira
- Advanced English both written and spoken.
Desired technical skills:
- Experience with MongoDB (including MongoDB Atlas) and/or Azure Cosmos DB and/or Azure SQL
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Azure Functions implementation and testing
- Experience with automated testing frameworks for C#
- Experience with Azure DevOps Services
- A strong desire to contribute to making a positive impact on Sustainable Development Goals
- Clear understanding of MVP principles and maximizing the amount of work not done
- Innovative with ability to think out-of-the-box in order to relentlessly minimize the work scope
- Collaborative and organized, being able to focus on key priorities and deliver rapidly
- Team player, supportive and caring
- Naturally curious and eager to learn
- Highly organized with focus on key priorities
- A positive and engaging work environment
- Experienced and very motivated colleagues
- Challenging, meaningful and engaging work tasks
- Autonomous and flexible work conditions
- Opportunities for a steep career path
- Competitive salary
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!