Security Engineer - Vulnerability Management
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Software Development
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is seeking an exceptional Information Security Engineer to support our Vulnerability Management program across our global organization. This is a technical hands-on role in a dynamic and growing environment. You’ll be working with various application and system owners to detect and report security vulnerabilities, drive remediations, maintain and grow our security infrastructure and continuously optimize our processes.
Twilio is looking for a security engineer who lives the Twilio Magic and experience with vulnerability management processes. They also have:
- 3+ years working in a hands on Security Operations, Network Security, Infrastructure Security, Vulnerability Management or IT Security role, preferably within a technology company, and more preferably a PaaS or SaaS environment
- Hands on experience with a broad range of common enterprise security tools and technology solutions
- Solid experience with the Linux/Unix and MacOS command line tools
- Solid understanding of Networking fundamentals, DNS, firewalls, proxies, WAFs, SIEM, antivirus, and IDS/IPS etc.
- A passion for problem solving and addressing the complexities of the Information Security field
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with engineers and managers across cross functional teams
- Bachelor's degree in information security, information technology, computer science, computer engineering
As a Security Engineer within Vulnerability Management, you will live the Twilio Magic values by:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Designs, implements, maintains and operates information system security controls and processes
- WRITE IT DOWN: Monitors information systems for security vulnerabilities; develops and optimizes visibility capabilities; reports on incidents, vulnerabilities, and trends.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Drive the core objectives and principles of the vulnerability management program across Twilio business units as a Subject Matter Expert and primary contact.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across all functional teams within Twilio
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure the consistent exercise of appropriate judgment and integrity.
At Twilio, maintaining customer trust is our top priority. People with broad and extensive skill sets in the information security sector are an absolute necessity for Twilio to continue to provide the level of trust our customers both expect and demand, and that’s where you fit in.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!