2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Software Development
NS8 is a fast-growing eCommerce SaaS companydedicated to the fight against online fraud.Ourcomprehensive fraud prevention platform combines behavioral analytics, real-time scoring, and global monitoring to help merchants of all sizes optimize order processing and minimize risk. NS8 headquarters is located in Las Vegas, with regional offices in Miami, the Bay Area, Amsterdam, Singapore, and Melbourne.
Why Join Us?
- We're blowing up and need talented engineers to keep up with the explosive business growth everything. Our company went from about 27 people to over 100 in the past year. We expect to continue growing, doubling in size this coming year.
- We've got funding but our revenue is killing it too. Our numbers are outperforming the projections in our last pitch deck - and we all know how lofty those can be.
- Our CEO is a developer of over 20 years and has additional founder and CEO experience with fast paced startups, so he gets the engineering side and the business under commits so development can over deliver.
- Our CTO has decades of technical expertise, running large development organizations with resources in every corner of the globe, deploying products that generate hundreds of millions of dollars annually across diverse and highly regulated markets.
- Our CSA has over 20 years development experience with both Fortune 20 companies and founding many startups in the platform space, including several large exits.
- Excel in a flat hierarchy and spend almost 100% of their time writing code.
- Love working in our agile, continuous integration and deployment environment.
- Conceive, design, develop, deploy and operate the code they write.
- Deploy maintainable, instrumented, predictable and reliable distributed systems on a steady cadence.
- Write tooling for automation, diagnostics, debugging.
- Participate in on-call rotation for their services.
- Build with a security mindset and are up to date on industry best practices.
- Design from the start with multi-tenancy and high availability as requirements.
- Have developed their remote engineering muscles and are highly engaged via Slack.
- TypeScript, React, Node.js
- Concourse + Helm3 for CI/CD
- AWS technologies
The SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test) works within a development team and ensures that all development is of the highest quality.
- Builds test plans and test cases to ensure that all new development is comprehensively verified
- Works with developers to build appropriate automated test coverage
- Technical to the core – codes the frameworks, harnesses, and test cases as needed
- Experience with BDD using cucumber
- Experience writing REST API tests
- Works with the SDET Lead to coordinate testing best practice
- Recommends and implements appropriate tooling, infrastructure and documentation where needed
- Integrates test automation with CICD
- Is always refining tools, tests and processes to ensure that no critical issues make it to production
- Encourages quality thinking and execution across the team
- Must be both self-motivated and work to direction
- Show continued visibility to work in progress and in plan
- Happy working in an agile workflow
- Willing to operate and participate in on-call rotation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or 2+ years developing software in a professional environment
- Experience working with test automation and CICD pipelines
- Work from home or on-site in Las Vegas
- Competitive salaries
- Fully stocked kitchen for on-site employees
- Vibrant is an understatement, company events are always first class and exciting – axe-throwing, luchador wrestling, fancy dinners, charity events, game shows.
- Value diversity, transparency, and encourage everyone to be their authentic self.
- Supportive, learning culture; where engineers are encouraged to present Lunch-and-Learns on any topic they are passionate about.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk and hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, crawl, reach, and stretch. - The employee is occasionally required to move around the office.
NS8 Inc provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!