1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform that will be used internally and by customers on Salesforce Communities.
- Create applications to integrate Salesforce and other business systems.
- Work with the Instructure CRM admin team for daily support and maintenance of the Salesforce instance.
- Work with architect on solutions design and delivery, including integration with existing architecture, while ensuring proper change management and SOX principles are followed.
- Clearly document any solutions.
- Communicate with team members to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Interact directly with business users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications, and interactions with the Salesforce instance.
- Any other task as requested by management.
- 3+ years of development on the Salesforce platform
- Must be fluent in English
- Solid understanding of the non-code features of Salesforce
- Proven background launching significant system enhancements and release cycles
- Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification (or obtained in the first 12 months of employment)
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology.
- Experience with FinancialForce PSA is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ is a plus
- Experience with Dell Boomi is a plus
- Competitive salary and 401k
- 100% paid medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D
- Time off with pay, 9 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
- Fitness club memberships
- Fully-stocked kitchens and catered lunches
- iMacs or Macbooks
- Food, lots of food.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!