3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Software Development
Phreesia is looking for a Salesforce Architect to join our growing team!
As the Salesforce Architect you will be part of a team delivering creative, sophisticated, and challenging applications on the Salesforce.com platform. You will be a critical part of a functional project team responsible for owning and executing delivery of custom solutions that are uniquely tailored to our business needs.
Our solutions utilize deeply technical aspects of all areas of the Salesforce.com platform, and require the highest quality implementations built for scale, efficiency, and a great user experience. You will work with a Project Manager on the Business Systems Team to understand the business needs/detailed requirements and will be responsible for designing a robust solution to meet those needs. The Salesforce Architect is ultimately responsible for the technical excellence of any project that they are on as well as the overall health of our Salesforce instances.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for developing in Apex, Lightning, Visualforce, and other technologies
- Leading technical design sessions with our SF Admin Team and writing technical design documents.
- Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing and iterative refinement
- Design and develop integrations between applications and other systems as may be required
- Responsible for providing hands on expert level assistance to our Admins and Developers for technical issues.
What you'll bring:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or similar technical degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Preferred Salesforce certifications: Technical Architect, System Architect or Application Architect
- 5+ years progressive experience building on and supporting the Salesforce.com platform
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and APIs
- Ability to be highly productive, both working alone and in close collaboration within a team, able to multi-process and thrive in a fast-paced, sometimes unpredictable—but always fun and engaging environment
- Experience completing implementation projects requiring integration to legacy systems using Salesforce APIs.
- Experience completing implementation projects requiring original code development
- Ability to quickly acquire new technical expertise both within the SFDC platform and in related technologies
- Strong understanding of relational databases structure and functionality
Nice to have:
- Technical project management experience
- Experience developing mobile, hybrid, and/or native iOS applications
- Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud or on-premise middleware and other enterprise integration technologies.
- FinServ, Health Care or other industry experience
Who we are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited snacks and drinks in our offices
- Mobile phone stipends, monthly subway pass reimbursement and fitness reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
Phreesia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Phreesia would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume. However only applicants selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!