3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
Our mission is to custom-make powerful experiences that impact the people who impact the world. Whether heliskiing near the Arctic Circle in Iceland or casting for bonefish on a remote island in the Bahamas, Eleven experiences are a different kind of escape. We are not found in traditional destinations. Our lodges, chalets and beach houses are miles from the main road - in a historic farming village high along the French-Italian border, on a rugged river in Patagonia, and in other unique locations away from the crowd. In each destination, world-class food and lodging are combined with guided outdoor activities on mountains, in the backcountry, and on the water for guests of all ages and all skill levels. In urban locations our guides gracefully introduce guests to local culture, knowledge and places known only to native insiders. No matter where in the world they may be, every facility has five-star accommodations, award-winning chefs, extensive wine cellars, saunas, steam rooms, spas, and friendly, expert guides who will show your clients new dimensions of life, friendship, family and adventure.
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day configuration, operation, training, and maintenance of the Eleven Experience Salesforce (Lightning) CRM. The position will manage any Salesforce connected apps and coordinate the touch points where Salesforce interfaces with other external business systems and processes including property management systems, point of sale systems, and others. The Salesforce Administrator will also be responsible for identifying and advocating for efficiencies Salesforce can offer as the company scales and develops new functionality with a forward-looking and adaptable approach.
- Administratively manage Salesforce, Pardot, Five9, Conga Composer, Chargent, Ebsta, and other future apps in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Consult with management and current users to deliver well thought out and efficient system design and management.
- Prepare training documentation including standard operating procedures and video trainings to support the proper use of the systems.
- Provide day to day user support via a ticketing system.
- Establish best practices for system and data security, maintenance, development, and testing.
- Participate in cross departmental teams to address business issues involving CRM and business operations.
- Advocate for Salesforce optimization.
- Work with the Business Systems Manager to streamline and cleanup current configuration.
- Work with the in-house Salesforce Architect when complex code and customizations are needed. The Salesforce Administrator and the Business Systems Manager are responsible for managing these complex and sometimes long-term projects with our architect or outside consultants when needed.
- Scope, organize, and manage data audits to improve the health and accuracy of the business systems database.
- Work with department heads, management, and ownership to create reporting and dashboards leveraging Salesforce data that support day to day operations, KPI visibility, and accounting procedures.
- Remain informed on updates and changes to the Salesforce ecosystem and prepare for their impact on our configuration, connected apps, and daily business procedures.
- Perform constant analysis of workflows, configuration, and connected apps for improvements and work with stakeholders to accomplish any efficiencies that can be gained.
- Research and recommend new software if/when necessary.
- Salesforce Administrator certification or comparable experience as a Salesforce administrator with a hospitality company background.
- Familiarity with hospitality/outdoor recreation industry.
- Ability to accurately communicate in both written and verbal form with senior management and subordinates.
- Proficient typing ability and effective communication in web chat and short message platforms such as Slack.
- Experience with large, complex deployments of Salesforce, including but not limited to, connected apps, APIs, custom objects and UI/workflow design.
- Familiarity and experience using project management tools such as Gannt charts to manage tasks and report on progress.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and engage supervisor as needed.
Special Position Requirements
- Proficient in Mac OS.
- At least 3 years of verified work experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to work long hours and on weekends when needed.
- Ability to type and sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to travel on-site for quarterly meetings, occasional trainings, and large project launches.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈