Sales Funnel Specialist
Clients in Abundance
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
Clients In Abundance is currently hiring for a tech superstar as our sales funnel specialist. The right candidate will join us in a full time position to build and tweak sales funnels for our clients, allowing them to create results in the digital marketing space.
We're a small, rapidly growing virtual coaching company based in San Diego that has been ranked on the Inc.5000 list for a couple of years running as one of the fastest growing private companies in North America.
The role offers a unique opportunity for the right candidate to work remotely helping us serve our clients at the highest level.
We pride ourselves on two things:
- Client Results
- Client Experience
Our coaching team have helped our clients achieve incredible results over the past couple of years and the best candidate will support our mission to deliver outstanding client experience using their technical expertise.
Your role will allow the company to continue to deliver exceptional service to our clients by delivering a key component of our coaching program, in turn contributing to our clients success.
What your roles & responsibilities will look like:
- Quickly gain a deep understanding of our brand, programs and clients
- Manage the entire process of building clients sales funnels in line with our requirements
- Communicate with clients to understand their brand, program and service prior to building their sales funnel
- Communicate with clients to gather the required information and materials to build their sales funnel
- Build client sales funnels in a timely and efficient manner
- Manage multiple client sales funnel projects at once whilst maintaining the highest quality of work
- Support clients with all tech related questions and requests
- Troubleshoot tech issues with clients and assist them in resolving any problems
- Provide regular live coaching to clients on all tech and sales funnel related support requests
- Support the company with any technical related projects and tasks
- Support the coaching team by moving clients through the program efficiently
- Track clients working through the funnel build phase of our programs and update the team on client progress
- Show initiative to improve the client funnel build process
- Create videos and support tools to show clients how to manage all tech related aspects of their business
- Attend team and department meetings as required
What you must bring to the table:
- You have experience building sales funnels
- You have significant experience with the following; funnel page builders (ClickFunnels, Kartra etc), Active Campaign, ScheduleOnce, Zapier, Vimeo, Zoom, VSL funnels, webinar funnels, Zendesk, G Suite, Stripe
- You have experience with VSL/webinar funnels that drive leads to a phone call (paid ads, funnel, application)
- You love all things tech inside the digital marketing space
- You are a superstar when it comes to technology and working with a variety of software tools
- Your time management is exceptional and you can easily handle multiple projects at once
- You love working with people and take great pride in your work
- You are passionate about marketing
- You can commit to a longterm role and have no other commitments that distract from this position
- You are an excellent communicator and are confident coaching clients on tech related topics
- You are comfortable supporting small groups of clients on video calls
- You have a high level of attention to detail in your work
- You are solution orientated with a consistent positive attitude
- You are a self starter able to maintain high levels of productivity working remotely
- You ideally have 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- You are proactive and always get things done
- You are resourceful and can think on your feet
- You have a strong and reliable internet connection
Bonus points if:
- You have experience building sales funnels in the online coaching industry
- You have case studies/examples to demonstrate your work
- Your work will be very impactful as you contribute to our clients reaching their dreams & goals
- Your salary will be competitive with opportunity to grow based on performance
- The opportunity to work from anywhere in a remote position
- Paid for company retreats (once covid has passed)
- Meet lots of new people at our events (we will cover your travel & stay)
- You spend most of your time communicating with incredible people (our clients are growth orientated and change lives with their services)
- You get to collaborate with an awesome team who look after their people
Stand Out From The Crowd
If you want to increase your chances of being hired by Clients In Abundance, record a personal video under 3 minutes in duration and send it to [email protected] In the video share why you believe that you are a perfect fit for this role.
If you see yourself as the perfect candidate for the role and believe you would be a great fit for our company, we would love to hear from you.
Head over to the application form and follow the instructions, if you have any questions you can reach us at [email protected]
We filter through numerous applications each day so make sure you stand out.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈