1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
- New York Metro/New England region for Northeast roles
- Washington D.C. (for Fed/DoD SE roles) for the Federal/DoD roles
Designed by analysts but built for the entire team (security operations, threat intelligence, incident response and security leadership), ThreatConnect’s intelligence-driven security operations platform is the only solution available today with intelligence, automation, analytics, and workflows in a single platform. With ThreatConnect, organizations can centralize their intelligence, establish process consistency, scale operations, and measure their effectiveness in one place. To learn more about our threat intelligence platform (TIP) or security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) solutions, visit ThreatConnect.com.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer (SE) that can hit the ground running in a fast-paced and quickly growing environment. The following opportunities are available: New York Metro, Federal/DoD. ThreatConnect SEs provide pre-sales support and guidance to customers, and collaborate with Regional Sales Managers to recommend and develop appropriate customer platform offerings. The SE is a trusted advisor and is looked to as an expert in implementing ThreatConnect’s Intelligence Platform and Security Orchestration products.
- Provide pre-sales assistance for sales opportunities to customers.
- Build, deploy, configure, and troubleshoot ThreatConnect instances, and required integrations, as part of the customer evaluation process
- Develop customer use-cases and lead white-board discussions in face-to-face settings with Security teams involving ThreatConnect’s Threat Intelligence Platform and Orchestration products.
- Educate customers on the technical capabilities/features of the platform and research customer specific requirements to ensure alignment
- Educate the customer on Threat Analysis best practices and methodology leveraging ThreatConnect Research
- Respond to requests for proposal and information in both oral and written formats: RFQs, RFIs, etc.
- Act as an interface between the Sales organization and technical staff to resolve technical issues related to evaluations and/or customer requirements
- Provide feedback on opportunities and field activities to Sales, Product Management and Engineering
- Develop playbooks leveraging ThreatConnect’s orchestration capability
- Completed a Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline OR equivalent experience
- Be proficient at Linux administration via command line, shell scripting, Linux network configuration and troubleshooting connectivity issues. Good understanding of SSL and working with certificates. Be familiar with using tools such as curl, wget and standard connection test utilities.
- Must be proficient in working with Fusion or VM Workstation in building and managing VMs for distribution to customer environments.
- Have hands on experience using any of the following security products: SIEMs, Firewalls, Proxies, IDSs, incident response products, orchestration products, malware analysis, threat intelligence, ticketing or workflow products.
- Have recent experience dealing with XML, JSON and CSV formatted data. Know how to parse data using XPATH, REGEX, JSON/JMES Path and other available methods. Be familiar with RESTful web services and know how to use clients to authenticate and test APIs to integrate with a variety of services.
- Have recent experience with Python, be able to debug or manipulate Python-based apps within the ThreatConnect Playbook app builder environment.
- Exceptional written communication. This role requires an ability to understand and articulate both the business benefits (value proposition) and technical advantages of ThreatConnect products and solutions.
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) for vacation/sick, time
- Your birthday off
- Employee recognition program with quarterly awards
- Employee referral program
- Military leave options available
- Education reimbursement program for job-related college courses and professional training
- Company-provided refreshments at our headquarters
- Quarterly events with your geographic team
- Annual company party
- MEDICAL PREMIUM FOR INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES ARE 100% COVERED
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Company-paid short term and long term disability
- Company-paid insurance and AD&D coverage
- 401K retirement savings plan with company matching program up to 6%
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical, dependent care, transit and parking)
- Cell phone stipend
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!