Ruby on Rails Engineer
3 months ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
Abine, The Online Privacy Company is looking for a talented Ruby on Rails contractor.
In this position, you will be joining a team of talented engineers, working on both existing and unannounced products.
Required Skills & Experience
• 4+ years of professional development experience
• Strong command of Ruby on Rails
• Experience in creating robust and secure REST APIs
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Ability to collaborate with remote co-workers
Desired Skills & Experience
• Experience working with both large and small teams in collaboration with developers of m any disciplines.
• Experience deploying applications using Team City to AWS.
What You Will Be Doing
• 95% Ruby On Rails and Database Model manipulation
• 5% Front End
• 100% Hands On
• Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
• Contract Duration: 6 – 8 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
• Medical Insurance
• Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈