Remote Fullstack Developer - PHP/React
1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Eastern Europe Only
Category: Software Development
MobyMax is an Educational Technology company that creates unique, individualized education plans for students in all K-8 subjects.
Used in over 73% of all K-8 schools in the United States with over 22 million students registered, MobyMax allows students to make tremendous progress while having fun! MobyMax creates global, research-powered curriculums that enable every child to learn twice as fast.
We are looking for talented Full Stack PHP developers living in Eastern Europe who want to join our engineering team in building the future of education technology.
The position requires a developer with experience and expertise building modern web applications and mobile web apps using the latest back-end and front-end technology. At Moby we are use a LAMP based tech stack to support over 22 million users giving you the opportunity to solve a variety of challenges at scale.
The position is remote allowing you to work from the comfort of your home, and requires the ability to read, write and speak in English. Our developers work 9am - 6pm EET.
We use Slack for most communication including voice calls so you must have conversational English skills.
- Work for yourself and not for an outsourcing company
- Strong knowledge of PHP (3+ years experience)
- Strong knowledge of MySQL (3+ years experience)
- Any React experience is a big plus
- Strong English skills (written and verbal).
- Work from home
- A computer that is not older than 3 years
- High speed internet
- Clear microphone / headset.
- Willing to work 45 hours per week
- Work 9am to 6pm in the Eastern European Timezone (Europe) or Eastern US Timezone (South America)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Eastern Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈