4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: CET +2h / -2h
Salary: 42-55 k€
Category: Software Dev
We are looking for a Release Manager to setup a brand new team called “Release team”.
Your main mission is to develop & document Saagie on-premises Installation.
It includes :
- develop & maintain configurator & installer
- develop & maintain version upgrader
- write and maintain installation documentation (you know: developer & documentation, it’s complicated).
- test compatibility & certify Saagie on Kubernetes distribution (on-premises or managed cloud)
- package Saagie version & build release plan in collaboration with the Product Managers
- on the first six months on-site or Remote installation
Your customers will be :
- Customer Ops/IT team
- Internal SRE
- Internal Public Cloud team.
The development has already begun with two freelances and you will be there to set up a permanent team and then hire & onboard new people on the team.
The team will incubate within CTO Office for the first 6 months so you will report to the CTO on this time. Then you will report to the Head of Engineering.
Your team will be integrated to a twenty product team compound of:
- developers (backend Kotlin developers and react front end developers)
- UX team (so they can help you designing CLI or even documentation)
- Test team (which have no mercy for defects … and for developer)
And collaborate with a seven SRE team compound of :
- DevOps team (I mean Sys Admin who automate everything)
- NetOps team
And then train in France & US :
- PreSales/Solution Architect
- Professional Services
Teams are working in a kanban style with a real agile mindset (means not SAFE or hidden Waterfall cycle).
All the organization and the management is set up to work remotely first. The tolerated timezone is +2 hours/-2 hours regarding Paris timezone.
- Developer with motivation in operations or System Administrator with motivation in development
- Motivation in the Data & Analytics area (it include Machine Learning & AI)
- You love Jenkins
- You are good and motivated with documentation
- You know the JVM, you can switch to Kotlin
- Want to be a team lead and develop management skill
- English & French spoken & written
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!