Red Hat Integration Developer
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Category: Software Development
- Completes applications development by contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems.
- Creates Microservices templates for common business logic, such as message delivery and formatting.
- Set up CI / CD pipelines and agile development practices.
- Work with Kubernetes / OpenShift as the runtime platform.
- Development and implementation of Fuse microservices.
- Participate in the definition of technical architecture aligns with the customer's functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Ability to understand analysis / requirements and build / update a map to successfully deliver the appropriate implementation.
- Perform unit and integration testing.
- Provide integration testing support to Operations, Customers, Third Parties, and QA.
- Proactively identify and communicate issues, propose and implement solutions for continuous improvements in regard to the job accountabilities.
- The individual must have at least a Bachelor's Degree in a technical field closely related to Information technology such as Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems.
- 2-3 years of experience related to software development or networking and infrastructure.
- Experience with Red Hat Fuse is preferred.
- Experience working with Red Hat Openshift or Kubernetes is a plus.
- Must have experience with Object Oriented language Java / C #, Software Development Processes, Agile Software Framework, Testing Processes, API / Web service design.
- Ability to work within a team, good communication skills, good problem-solving and analytical skills.
Crossvale is an "equal opportunity employer." Crossvale will not discriminate and will ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, creed, color, national origin, or sex.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!