1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: EU only
Category: Software Development
Who we are
As a software consultancy, we build products that solve real problems.
Whether it's starting from scratch or working alongside your existing development team, we bring the startup mentality that gets stuff done. Every day.
Since YND’s founding in 2014, we have delivered more than 50 successful projects from MVP building and mobile apps to complex system integrations and web applications for some of the largest players in Europe. Among them are big names like Volkswagen, Hypoport, Lufthansa and Burger King as well as fast-growing startups like Kayak and orderbird.
About the role
As a Frontend Engineer at YND, you will actively participate in software product delivery and work closely with our experienced engineering teams.
In this role you will:
- Work on building modern interfaces and frontend logic for mission-critical features in the products
- Build mobile and web optimised user flows
- Propose the best technical solutions and influence the product shape
- Effectively work within a team of other frontend engineers, backend engineers as well as Product, UX, QA peers
- Demonstrable experience with ReactJS
- Basic understanding of Babel compiler
- Experience with CSS-in-js solutions like styled-components
- Practical knowledge and understanding of React State Management libraries like Redux, MobX
- Knowledge of the module bundlers (Webpack, Parcel etc.)
- Experience with Unit and Components testing (jest, react-testing-library or equivalents)
- Knowledge of the RWD approach
- Proactive approach for suggesting, researching and finding solutions to the problems
- Creative with attention to details always looking for an opportunity to make things better
- Good command of English written and spoken
Nice to have
- Strong knowledge of TypeScript
- Knowledge of Redux-saga
- Experience with GraphQL
- Knowledge of SSR, practical experience in Next.js or Gatsby
- Experience with React Query or other similar fetching and caching tool
- Understanding of UI design principles
- Backend technologies & frameworks knowledge (Node.js, Express.js, Ruby)
- React Native experience
What we offer
- Competitive salary on B2B contract based on your skills and experience
- Flat hierarchy and quick decision making
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- For those who prefer to work from the office: an excellent office location with astonishing views (Metro Politechnika Station) and as much coffee, drinks, cakes, etc. as you like.
You will be part of an international team where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. If communication in English and GIFs, flat organisation structure, and permanent challenge make you feel like a kid in a candy store - let us know about yourself and apply!
Note: you should be eligible to work in EU to apply for this position
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: EU only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈