1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Software Development
- Provide leadership in Release Testing, defining the automation methodologies, strategies, standards, tools, best practices for automation processes.
- Participate in Product Development activities and assure quality of features
- Analyze existing features that may lack formal technical requirements and develop full test strategies, test cases and test executions.
- Define architecture, design, and implementation of the QA Automation contribute of automation test-suite
- Design, automate, and execute testsBug tracking, Reporting and drive increased test automation coverage in all product areas
- Design and code review automation tests and automation scripts
- Lead and own test deliverables from QA team members
- Create, advocate and coach test automation best practices to team members
- Coordinate with Dev Engineers, Product Managers, VP and external stakeholders
- Experience writing automation and performance testing code in Python (using Testing frameworks like Selenium, PyTest, etc.)
- Experience in different methods of testing - Regression, Acceptance, Performance, etc.
- Experience with performance measures for responsiveness, bandwidth, memory, CPU, and accuracy
- Integrate with existing infrastructure to develop/maintain a continuous build and test cycle.
- Experience in troubleshooting product bugs, conducting root cause analysis, working closely with software developers, bug reporting
- Experience with CircleCI, Jenkins or other CI software
- Experience with Github or other source control tools and good understanding of Version control, merging, branching
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, over the telephone, and in person.
- Self-motivated and able to work without close supervision
- Ability to multitask and adjust priorities in a busy and changing work environment
- Strong leadership, team development and business skills.
- Understand internal processes and collaborate with product, design, and engineering teams, using agile principles to deliver products that drive meaningful health outcomes
- Spend time with our Engineers, QA members, Product Managers, AMs, customers and users to understand their pain points and help inform our product strategy
- Become an expert on our existing product, understanding our target customers and key market differentiators
- Manage the quality test lifecycle from ideation to launch, working closely with design and engineering to deliver quality product releases
- Start actively leading the ongoing projects and setting strategic direction of the QA team
- Own the vision for QA team, working closely with product and engineering leadership to align product roadmaps with our overall product strategy
- Collaborate with our Sales, AMs and Customer success teams to ensure successful go-to-market strategies that drive product utilization
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!