2 weeks ago
Who we are
Sketch is an award-winning platform that helps over one million designers, from freelancers to some of the world's largest teams, design better products. Our QA team works closely with engineers, designers, Customer Support and project managers every day, so you will need to have excellent communication skills and written English, be self-motivated, and be comfortable working in a remote position. As a 100% remote company, most of our communication is based in Slack, Notion, and GitHub.
What we are looking for
We're looking for QA analysts to build processes that reflect where Sketch is going, not where it has been. We need to stay ahead of the game and make sure that what we ship reflects our work. We've built our team on strong foundations for testing our Mac application, but with our aims of deliver high-quality features and releases, continuously, to the browser, we need experienced and agile QA analysts to enhance our testing of all web-based facets of Sketch.
What you will do
As a QA analyst, your immediate mission is to rigorously test new features, enhancements, and bug fixes.
You will put first-class documentation and reporting skills into daily use.
You will provide feedback at the design and specification phase, advocating for quality and testability.
You will identify potential for automation and implement new tests and/or improve existing test practices.
You will aim to continuously implement, improve and evolve QA process across the company, sharing knowledge and best practice with the wider team.
You may also work with our Customer Support team to assist triage of reports & feedback received from customers.
- You care deeply about testing and quality, with an eye for detail.
- You are intimately familiar with modern component-based web systems.
- You can debug issues throughout the full stack, from front end to APIs and back.
- You have a minimum of three years experience in testing and quality.
- You enjoy learning from others, believe in sharing knowledge with your team, and can write thorough documentation to back this up.
- Your working day will mostly overlap with European/African timezones.
- Knowledge of graphic design software, including Sketch
- Experience in helping QA teams level up testing efforts and advising engineering teams on better test practices.
- Experience with CI/CD environments as they relate to testing.
Even if you're not able to tick all of these boxes, we would still love to hear from you.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click
to report dead link!