2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Poland only
Category: Software Development
This is a remote position.
- Writing Python scripts and workflows (DAGs) for Apache Airflow;
- Fetching data from API, data modification and posting to other API.
- Managing clinical datasets (supporting data curation and integration workflows, long-term storage, metadata driven cataloging);
- Standardization and harmonization of clinical data across all studies;
- Automation of double-coding of clinical data (where necessary). It also enables Internal Sharing of Clinical Data including sharing data double-coded prospective and retrospective studies, enable internal sharing of clinical data while study is ongoing faster, earlier access to clinical data outside of the confines of an individual study.
- Apache Airflow;
- REST API;
- Individual approach and development opportunities;
- Ability to change the project and position;
- Possibility to get involved in extra-project activities with additional remuneration;
- Possibility to influence the shape of the company;
- Stability and nice working atmosphere;
- Medical care and pre-paid card;
- Home office (up to 100% depending on projects).
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Poland only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈