3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
doxo is disrupting bill pay. Our company was founded on the simple idea that it should be easy and more secure to pay all your bills through a single account. Over 4 million users are paying bills at 65,000+ businesses on our platform and we are just getting started. It is time to change the $4 Trillion bill pay industry. Join us as we help to reduce the burden of paying bills and help people accomplish their financial goals.
We are seeking a Python Developer to help us establish and grow our paid advertising footprint. This position is an integral part of the doxo marketing team and the owner of our paid search data and automation platform. The position heavily collaborates with the doxo marketing team to automate and optimize our paid marketing campaigns and efforts.
- Maintain and expand upon our paid marketing data ecosystem by maintaining our ETL process, consuming data from our Ad Partner APIs (Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads) and merging marketing data with doxo internal data.
- Design and maintain python scripts to drive our paid search (PPC) automation platform, including customer audience lists, campaign re-structures and rule-based bidding.
- Help to scale Facebook advertising by creating an ETL of Facebook marketing data and an automated python-based system to scale ad set creation, demographic bidding, creative management and audience targeting.
- Track, report on and make recommendations to optimize our paid marketing business.
- Create actionable email reporting and alerting to help inform our daily manual optimizations.
- Automate dashboard and data reporting through google sheets.
- Able to experiment with new technologies and acquire new skills to find clever solutions to unique challenges encountered along the way.
- 3+ years of direct experience in a data engineer or python developer role, preferably in environments with data requirements from multiple sources.
- Experience developing with ad APIs, including Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads.
- Experience with designing data schemas and creating ETL processes from data available through external APIs
- Expert-level knowledge of SQL and Python.
- Excellent organizational and communications skills, with the ability to translate technical data into actionable insights, and sales and marketing goals into effective digital campaigns
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Proven ability to accomplish objectives and work proactively
- Capacity for learning quickly in a fast-paced environment and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
doxo is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈