Impakt Advisors is a brand new (2018), NYC based Data Analytics advisory firm dedicated to providing easy and affordable analytics solutions for growing companies. We work across a wide range of industries including Ecommerce, Retail, Finance, Tech, Banking and Agriculture and our clients include startups hitting their stride as well as established members of the Fortune 500.
Our developers work on simple and complex problems ranging from implementation of data warehouses to development of algorithms to calculate critical performance metrics for clients. You will jump right into working on client projects initially supporting our consulting team behind the scenes as you become familiar with our working methodology and client service model. You will also work on internal and business development projects to help us harvest and leverage our expertise to create a lasting advantage over the competition.
You will manage a growing back end team and will be responsible for team members development as well as setting standards and processes as we develop work for our clients and internal projects.
You will report to the Managing Partner.
You have the opportunity not just to join our growing international team but also to take on a leading role as we build our business through creating high impact results for our clients.
Every day is different, but here's a sample of what you can expect to experience and accomplish:
1. Understand client goals and use data in an automated way to achieve them.
2. Design and implement complex algorithms to generate metrics.
3. Participate in the specification and estimation of requirements; Help design and develop the team’s core data integration.
4. Deploy and support Database, and 3rd-party systems across multiple environments.
5. Ensure performance and availability of tools and systems via real-time monitoring and triage.
6. Focuses on incident prevention, mitigation, and monitoring and detection strategies; investigate system resource spikes and anomalies.
7. Automate repetitive duties to reduce time and human error, and to enable delegation of support tasks.
8. Create documentation for support processes and procedures.
9. Occasional travel may be required
1. 3+ years experience in a similar position;
2. The ability to communicate in English both written and verbal, at a business-level proficiency;
3. Fluent in Python and SQL; Knowledge of C# is a plus.
4. Expert in AWS & ETL frameworks like Singer & Apache Airflo
4. Knowledge of Tableau, PowerBI and other Business Intelligence tools;
5. Conversational in one full stack web framework: you should be able to put up a simple website using a chosen technology.
We are looking for a person who:
1. Is organized, structured and goal-oriented, with an interest in all aspects of IT;
2. Never misses a commitment and clearly communicates when there are issues;
3. Is self-motivated and proactive being able to work alone but also has effective team collaboration skills and will thrive in a dynamic work environment;
4. Loves learning and looks at challenging new tasks as opportunities.
5. Has an entrepreneurial spirit and will to be involved in something that is growing, interested in helping us build a team in Poland and beyond.
Things You'll Like About Impakt Advisors:
1. We value and encourage creative thinking & intellectual curiosity.
2. You'll have a very clear understanding of how your work matters to the company.
3. You'll find interesting new challenges every day on the forefront of data analysis.
4. You'll be part of a passionate team with broad skills and interests.
5. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a relaxed work environment with plenty of perks.
6. We offer an opportunity to help grow a team from scratch - exciting and challenging working environment!
7. Your resume should include clear quantification of your achievements.
Our interview process consists of the following steps:
1. Screening Interview:
2. Technical Skill Assessment
3. Culture Interview
4. Decision on Offer