Python Backend Engineer
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
WHY WE'RE SO COOL
EveryoneSocial is a leading employee advocacy and social selling platform devoted to keeping employees informed, creating, and sharing -- no matter where they are working. We are one of the highest-rated platforms in this space and launched our first customers in 2013. We currently have over 100 amazing clients and work with some of the world's largest companies, including Dell, Mattress Firm, IBM, Adobe, ADP, United Airlines, and many more.
We like to do a lot with a little. We prioritize our people and our customers above all else, and we're here to win.
Our team is remote throughout the continental United States. However, we have offices in Salt Lake City, UT and Austin, TX. In joining our team, you will work with those who carry a deep background and experience growing a product that defines how employees use social media platforms at work.
EveryoneSocial is cash flow positive, and we're growing like wildfire. We are looking for talented people to join our team!
WHY YOU'RE SO COOL
You understand how to scale and what it takes to implement native apps to do so. You are excited about writing fast, test-driven, clean, and reusable code.
We run on AWS, using Serverless and Appsync GraphQL, so having experience with this technology or a good grasp of these concepts is required.
WHAT YOU OFFER US
- Work with other engineering teams and other parts of the organization
- Build and maintain systems
- Debug production services across our stack
- Contribute to improving engineering standards, tooling and processes
- Write clean, well tested and maintainable code
- 2+ years of experience with Python
- Deep understanding of CS fundamentals
- Experience with GraphQL and AWS: AppSync, Lambda, Cognito, Dynamo, etc., a plus
- Understanding of API design and data modeling
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Competitive salary
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision for you and your family
- Stock options (everyone in our company is an owner)
- Fun and creative workplace
- 3 weeks paid time off + company and national holidays
- Ability to work remote
- Opportunity to work in a low ego, high impact environment
THINGS WE VALUE (and hope you do too!)
- Individual ownership: We're a small but mighty team, and we like it like that. We want every single member of our team to contribute to hitting our big goals. If you want to grab the ball and run with it, this is a team you'll enjoy being a member of.
- Focus on the customer: It's one thing to say you're customer-focused. It's another to be customer-focused. Our goal is to be on the same team with our customers and do what needs to be done to make them successful.
- Collaboration and camaraderie: We want to enjoy our work and the people we work with, and we want to learn and win as a team. If you're looking to be a part of and contribute towards building a stellar team, this will be a place you'll enjoy.
Success comes from diversity
Diversity fuels creativity. Diversity brings strength. We value diversity and actively prioritize it when it comes to building our team. We work with customers and users in over 100 countries worldwide who hold different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. This is integral to our success. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈