2 months ago
Job type: Contract
Category: Software Development
Covenant is an indie creative house offering well-executed, fresh gameplay experiences. The company works only on original proprietary IPs. Currently, developing two multiplatform (PC & consoles) titles simultaneously.
Covenant puts a great effort into the highest organizational standards and excels at both operational and strategic planning. It is also the first and only polish gamedev that holds a globally-recognizable certificate 'Great Place to Work'.
- Participating in an iterative game design process by cooperating closely with designers, artists, programmers and production staff.
- Programming game mechanics and features in UE4 with Blueprints and C++, based on design provided.
- Adhering to the highest standards of code optimization, efficiency, and documentation.
- Creating tools for designers and content teams.
- Tracking and fixing bugs.
- Strong Blueprints & C++ knowledge and math skills.
- Minimum 2 years of game industry experience as a Programmer.
- Ability to write a robust, reliable and efficient code.
- Professionalism and a high work ethic.
- Passion for games.
- Advanced English language skills.
Nice to have
- Unreal Engine 4 knowledge.
- Shipped a PC / Console video game.
- Experience working on a title / mod on the Unreal Engine.
- Performance optimization skills.
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or similar discipline (Physics, Math, EE, etc.).
- Long-term, remote work relationship with a small, indie studio.
- Highest organizational standards with a strong emphasis on strategic planning.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
To the best of our knowledge this position has no geo-restriction.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈