3 weeks ago
SEA, East Asia only
from 40k AUD/year
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager with a passion for building beautiful, functional applications, and an ability to synthesize business needs into technical solutions.
A Product Manager is a high-fidelity role in Hometime. You'll be in the middle of the action! You'll be engaging and collaborating with key people in the organization to define problems, and opportunities. Turning ideas into useful, valuable, and delightful products our customers will love!
The Hometime platform services our own “Hosting Partners”, who are professional Airbnb hosts trying to build up their own small businesses. You will have direct access to the Hosting Partner network to understand their key problems and needs to grow their portfolio while delivering 5 star service.
You’ll be in a highly analytical role. Often, looking at complex situations and problems, and defining how to best simplify it. Everyday, you’re asking yourself, “how can we be better, and how can we provide more value to our customers”.
- Be the Product Champion! Constantly evaluating how we can be better. How do we provide more value for our customers.
- Own the process of managing product ideas, and evolving them into a state that can be prioritized.
- Manage the short term and long term product roadmap, and ensure they’re completely aligned with the strategic goals.
- Work closely with Engineering and Design to create requirements, and ensure the Engineering Team has all the information they need to deliver a complete product.
- Coordinating releases and ensuring clear communication to the various teams in the organization, and our customers. Provide release notes and conduct training.
- Constant performance evaluation of products and features. Understanding what features need to be sustained, enhanced, or retired.
Preferred Qualifications & Characteristics:
- 5+ years as a Product Manager in a technology company. Preferably driving the products of a SaaS platform.
- Proven track record of managing successful technology based products.
- Strong business acumen that can clearly define and articulate opportunities and ideas to different functions within the organization - from the Management Team, Customers, Designers and up to Engineering.
- Demonstrated experience in working with cross-functional teams and leading the charge towards a common vision.
- You are genuinely excited about solving real customer problems and can empathize with the user, you have an eye for detail and want to design a service that works beautifully for customers.
- You will get a competitive salary, paid time off and control over your day
- We empower people to do their best work in the locations and setting that suits them - whether this is at home or in a coworking space we’ll make it work
Community & transparency:
- We believe a great business starts with great people and we leverage talent across the organisation to drive our strategy, solve complex scaling challenges and adapt to the market
- We really do have a fantastic team who are genuinely a pleasure to work with
- Incredible learning opportunities in building and scaling a hypergrowth technology business
- Our success depends on your success
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click
to report dead link!