2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe
Salary: $95-120k /year
Category: Software Development
Hunter’s product team is hiring a designer! You’ll take the lead on the user interface of Hunter’s entire web application.
This is the first time we hire for this role, so this is a rare and exciting opportunity to join the team. You’ll be part of the product team alongside Bastien (head of engineering), Gabriel (Ruby on Rails developer), and François (co-founder).
About the role
Product design is typically split into many different roles: UX, UI, front-end development, and so on. At Hunter, it’s one role. We think the best designs often come from people who can see all through from the ideas to the finished product.
As a Product Designer you will:
- Lead the product design in Hunter’s web application. You’ll be the person the product team consults to make decisions about the user interface and validates the user-facing changes. You’ll help write the specifications of new features.
- Collaborate on the developments that have a significant impact on the user interface, and validate other design or copywriting changes initiated by someone else in the product team (pull requests reviews). Bonus point if you’ve already worked on a Rails application.
- Take the lead on the development of Chrome and Firefox browser extensions, as well as the Google Sheets add-on.
- Be in close touch with the customer success team to discuss user experience issues and propose design changes when relevant.
- Create and keep updated a design system to provide a consistent experience to the users.
Hunter is a fully remote team, and this is a remote job. It is open to anyone located in Europe.
Here are some of the tasks you will work on right away:
- Work with Gabriel on the design of new features in Hunter Campaigns.
- Create a new landing page to promote our browser extension to Microsoft Edge users.
- Improve the website’s accessibility with a keyboard.
- Create a search bar in Hunter’s Blog.
- You have strong design sensibilities. You can build the layout of entirely new features and identify improvements on the existing ones.
- You’re excited to take ownership of projects, set directions and make calls. You’re able to communicate clearly with your colleagues.
- You understand that copywriting is design too. You care how things are phrased as much as you care how they look.
- You have experience in remote working. You’re comfortable working mostly with asynchronous communication and don’t need a lot of handholding or supervision.
Hunter is used by salespeople, marketers, and recruiters to reach out to the people that matter for their business. We index B2B data from millions of public web pages and make it convenient to explore with simple but powerful tools.
Hunter is the most popular solution to find professional email addresses. It is used by almost 3 million people and leading companies such as Google, Adobe, Microsoft, or IBM.
Hunter was founded in 2015 and is a self-funded company. We’re a team of 11 people working remotely from Europe, America, and Asia. Twice a year, the team meets in a company retreat in Europe.
Being part of Hunter will also get you:
- 5 weeks of paid vacations per year
- Fully-paid setup (including a MacBook Pro, standing desk, ergonomic chair, etc.)
- $5,000 vacation bonus per year
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈