1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
Orchestrated by adept technical architects with over fifty years of applied expertise, KYNITE is an advanced technology company specializing in the disciplines of: Blockchain, Cloud Services, Big Data & Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Enterprise, Staff Augmentation and Managed Services
- We are BigData Experts
- We are Cloud Experts
- We are Enterprise Architects
- We are Artificial Intelligence Innovators
- We are Technological Evangelists
- We are Doers
- We are Kynite
Long-term Remote Contract
Experience & Qualifications:
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Strong proficiency in Node.js
- Strong understanding of REST API principles and best practices
- Experience with common API formats (e.g. JSON, XML)
- Knowledge of strong encryption methodologies, and common authentication patterns.
- Experience developing database schemas and ORMs that both support business processes and promote scalability.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Must be a team player, excellent communication skills and ownership
- Experience with software design with UML and architecture diagrams
- Hands on experience with developing server less and container based applications on AWS Cloud and hosting them
- Hands on experience with full stack development in nodejs
- Hands on experience with data model design and APIs
- Knowledge of authentication and authorization security patterns, pen tests, OWASP terminologies, JWT, OAuth2 etc
- Experience with terraform scripting
- Experience with CI/CD/CT pipelines with gitlab
- Knowledge of code quality, static analysis, unit test coverage, static and dynamic security scans
- Knowledge of AWS cloud infrastructure and cost monitoring and management
- Knowledge of integrating applications with monitoring, logging and tracing tools preferably Datadog
- Knowledge with performance testing and tuning
- Experience with all phases of project cycle from requirements to delivery and operations
Long-term Remote Contract
- Must have 9yrs of IT experience with 4+ yrs of NodeJS development
This job is only for individuals with US residents. US Citizens, Green Card holders, EAD's and Work visa's can apply
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈