1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
Savvy is a top creative product agency. We've been working remotely since 2009 before it was "cool" or more recently...required. Our work is regularly featured on the App Store, Google Play, and the industry. We have a great culture, generous benefits, and a fun, results-oriented atmosphere. We're looking for another senior Node.js developer to join our team.
- You're a back-end developer; not a front-end dev who also does backend.
- You're fluent in Node.js and ready to even teach us some of your tricks.
- You regularly use Google Cloud Platform incl. Compute Engine, Cloud Functions, and more.
- You have a proven track record building highly performant, scalable backends for apps.
- You care about security and DevOps even if you're not an expert in either of them.
- You want to make a difference each day. You're opinionated yet collaborative.
- You hate red tape and seeing work that never ships or gets shelved.
- You want to work with colleagues who care as much as you and are experts at their crafts.
- You enjoy working with modern tools like Terraform but are equally ready to try new ones.
- You're not afraid of failure while also knowing which risks should be avoided.
Be excited about translating the ideas of our customers into compelling application experiences. Our entire team—including all of our developers—care about design as a philosophy and way of life. We obsess over every last detail, whether it's seen or unseen, and expect that you will too. Be willing and ready to contribute solutions, coming into the office each day with a positive attitude.
Think you have what it takes? Apply now on our site.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈