Mobile Product Analyst
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
*Based in San Francisco or 100% Remote*
NerdWallet is seeking a data-driven and analytical professional for our Data Analytics team. This individual will focus on providing digital data solutions and innovations to help grow our business. Successful candidates will partner with Product teams to uncover data-driven insights, and will be expected to understand and contribute to all aspects of NerdWallet's data. Ideal candidates will be passionate, flexible and interested in the power of FinTech to improve consumers' lives.
- Lead highly visible analytics projects for the NerdWallet Mobile App and Web with a focus on driving personalized customer experiences. Projects might include:
- Targeting users with personalized financial products
- Creating user-tailored shopping experiences across visits
- Retention analysis to understand drivers and risks
- Partner with Product to understand business strategy, challenges and goals, and discover areas for opportunity.
- Work alongside Product and Engineering counterparts to ensure proper tracking of instrumentation of new products or features.
- Serve as a leader in defining metric calculations; partner with Business Intelligence Engineers on development of self-serve dashboards to monitor KPIs and success metrics.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sister analytics teams at NerdWallet to leverage shared platforms, best practices, and insights and innovations.
- Surface insights and present results to business leaders using a variety of tools – Tableau/Looker, Office Suite slides, spreadsheets, etc.
- Highly productive: Work independently on a day-to-day basis. This role is intended for somebody who will take meaningful responsibility and initiative for our business metrics.
- Structured thinker: Understand the key drivers to our business and identify how to modify them to improve business metrics.
- Consumer-first and positive thinker: You're motivated to work hard in a fast-paced environment – business decisions here can connect and impact millions of users.
- Strong multi-tasker and prioritizer: Experience (and preferably an enjoyment of) balancing numerous different priorities and demands.
- Positive and adaptable: Demonstrate flexibility and a constructive attitude with shifting business needs and personal responsibilities.
- BA/BS degree, (Masters preferred) preferably in a quantitative field like Math, Statistics or Economics
- 2 - 4+ years of experience in a quantitative role, preferably at a consumer technology company
- Solid understanding of customer-centric Product analysis
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain complex analyses to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Expert in SQL and handling big data (experience with Python or other scripting languages is a plus)
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau, Looker, Qlikview, etc.)
Work hard, stay balanced (Life’s a series of balancing acts, eh?)
- 100% paid premiums for medical, dental and vision for employees and their dependents
- Rejuvenation Policy – Flexible Time Off + 12 holidays
- New Parent Leave for employees with a newborn child or a child placed with them for adoption or foster care
- Mental health support through Ginger.io
- Paid sabbatical for Nerds to recharge, gain knowledge and pursue their interests
- Health and Dependent Care FSA and HSA with monthly NerdWallet contribution
- Weekly Virtual Bootcamp, Yoga and Mindfulness Meditation sessions
- Monthly Wellness Stipend and Cell Phone Stipend
Have some fun! (Nerds are fun, too)
- Nerd-led group initiatives – Intramural Sports, Employee Resource Groups for Parents, Diversity and Inclusion, Womxn, LGBTQIA, and other communities
- Hackathons, Happy Hours and team bonding across all teams and departments
- Company-wide events like Little Nerds Day (aka bring your kids to work day, even if you're remote!) and our annual Charity Auction
Lifestyle (Be your best self - we’ll take care of the details)
- Our Nerds love to make an impact by paying it forward – Donate to your favorite causes with a company match
- Work from home equipment stipend and co-working space subsidy
- Commuting stipend and catered breakfast, lunch and onsite barista for SF based Nerds
- Anniversary recognition program – choose from different items and experiences
Plan for your future (And when you retire on your island, remember the little people)
- 401K with company match
- Annual Enrichment Stipend for learning and development
- Be the first to test and benefit from our new financial products and tools
- Access to Rocket Lawyer for online legal support and resources
NerdWallet is committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!