Mobile app developer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
Factal is looking for an experienced mobile developer to join our Seattle-based technology team (remote candidates welcome). The ideal candidate would have experience with native iOS and/or Android app development, or an interest and flexibility to do both.
Factal is a quickly-growing news and technology startup that provides real-time coverage and data to help protect people from harm and help those in need. We think of breaking news in a fundamentally new way, applying journalists and technologists together to solve new information problems in an increasingly volatile world. Our apps are a blend of features and technologies akin to working on Twitter, Facebook, Maps, and News apps.
The ideal candidate:
- Can develop a platform-native app from scratch to release
- Has experience working on high-use, large-scale applications
- Has experience with geolocation, real-time publishing, notifications, or mapping
- Has a strong design sense and attention to detail
- Doesn't need complex instructions/specs/workflows to get things done
- Can work with a small, distributed team
- Prefers to work for a small company, one with a mission, and wants to contribute
Factal provides a competitive compensation package including benefits and offers equal employment opportunities to all candidates.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈