Middle .Net Developer
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Multiple locations
Category: Software Development
We are inviting Middle .Net Developer to join Intetics and work with an excellent international team!
Our customer develops, manufactures and markets a family of specialized computer software for Land Surveyors, Civil Engineers, Seismic Surveyors, Mapping Professionals, Police officers, and Accident Reconstruction Specialists.
Design, develop and review software code, collaborating with other software developers and testers using the agile processes to deliver new products by iterative releases, with high quality expectations.
We're looking for a proactive, open-minded, results-oriented person with critical thinking and good communication skills, fluent in speaking and writing English. Distributed team working experience is nice to have.
Essential skills and qualifications:
- being skilled at cross-platform mobile development with Хamarin forms framework focused on Аndroid
- being a full stack developer
- at least 3+ years experience with С# and .Net
Real working experience with:
- .Net framework or core, .net standard
- XAML, Xamarin Forms for Android
- understanding of SQL and ORM
- Unit-testing, DI
- multi-layer application architecture
- understanding of agile methodologies.
Desired skills and qualifications:
- geodetic, staking, trigonometry knowledge
- map tiles, coordinates and projections
- understanding CI/CD
- being familiar with SQLite
- past experience working to develop geodetic systems
- experience working with Autocad
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Multiple locations .
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈