Middle Backend Developer
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Ukraine only
Category: Software Development
Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
We are headquartered in Sydney, Australia, our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
As a Middle Backend Developer, you will translate client requirements into technical development, design schemas and integrate with content management solutions and search engines, unlocking the business value of new technologies.
- Develop a great Digital Consumer experience.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on all website preparation and all site updates.
- Assist with requirements definition, specifications, design, development, and timelines for key initiatives.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to commerce implementation.
- Define best practices to implement non-functional requirements like performance and scalability of the e-commerce solution.
- As Middle specialist, assist with mentoring and training junior developers.
- 2+ years of backend web-development experience;
- Good knowledge of OOP, PHP, MySQL, Zend or Symfony Frameworks;
- Working experience with Docker, Varnish, Redis, ElasticSearch or Solr;
- HTML 5, CSS 3 - would be considered as an advantage;
- Experience with Git and development tools (GitHub / Bitbucket, TeamCity or similar);
- Good English, both, written and spoken;
- Any DEV-oriented certification is an advantage.
- Rewarding Salary + Bonuses
- Personal Growth Roadmap, Ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program
- Certification Programs
- English Training Program
- Medical Insurance
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Corporate Events
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Ukraine only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈