Mid/Sr. Angular Frontend Dev
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
Uncommon Giving is seeking a self-motivated and agile Angular (8+) contract developer for a 3+ month project with strong potential to extend. Position is 100% remote. Candidate sponsorship is not provided and must be located in US timezones.
- Highly self-motivated but also willing to maintain close communication with the team and willing to seek guidance when you're stumped
- Goal Oriented - You know that even if the code “works”, if it doesn't solve the underlying problem it's not “done”.
- Problem solving is rewarding - unceasingly 'fixing' things
- Easy going, respectful, willing to develop in compliance with specified architectures without going ‘rogue', while still showing independent initiative to point out areas for improvement
- Able to focus intensely as well as occasionally shift priorities
- Someone who sees something they don't know how to do as a fun challenge, not as something to dread
- Able to balance tight deadlines with the need to do things right
- Able to decide between multiple options based on which choice will satisfy the goal the best
- Excited by learning new tools, technologies and tactics
- Proficient with Angular 8+, components, routing, modules etc...
- A knack for making a web page match a visual design(Figma) using best practices of responsive and adaptive design
- Equal satisfaction from building complex UI functionality as from making the interface beautiful
- Proficient understanding of npm pre-processing, such webpack and scss.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of securing your applications, principles of authentication/authorization, JWT, OAuth2, the role of request headers and other related topics
- Proficient understanding of how to interact with REST APIs both from your application and using test harnesses such as POSTMan, interpreting APIs from Swagger etc.
- Proficient understanding of Git-based repositories.
- Ability to start a project “from scratch” and set up deployments to a cloud server preferred. NPM webpack a must.
- Solid ability to troubleshoot when “things just aren't working right”
- Ability to Google/Stackoverflow ;P
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈