(Mid / Senior) Unity Developer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: -/+ 5 hours CET/CEST
Category: Software Development
We're looking for an accomplished and talented Mid/ Senior Unity Developer to assist us in the development of new features in our existing games. The ideal candidate has experience working in Unity, is passionate about creating games in a production environment, and a team player.
This role is a remote role, you can work from everywhere in the world.
- Working with highly efficient and optimized code
- Work with an interdisciplinary agile team of artists, designers, and programmers to implement new gameplay features
- Design and implement well-engineered, reliable, maintainable, and bug-free code
- Solve challenging technical issues
- Follow best practices, development processes, and coding standards
- Document and peer review technical designs with other software engineers
- Work with QA, providing information needed to fully test developed code
- Identify technical and developmental risks/obstacles and generate solutions to overcome identified risks
- Share knowledge, help and mentor colleagues in a cooperative, cross-disciplinary and remote team environment
- At least four years of gaming industry experience
- Shipped at least two mobile/desktop games, preferably on multiple platforms
- Expert in .NET/C# and Unity
- Strong OOP skills and proficiency with C#
- Strong performance optimization experience
- Strong problem solving/debugging skills
- Extensive experience with self-testing to minimize and fix issues
- Extensive experience in 2d sprites rendering
- Practical experience in Unity DOTS (including ECS, Job System and Burst Compiler)
- Good understanding of code execution and performance on different platforms (mobile and desktop)
- Good knowledge and understanding of TCP protocol and handling Socket connection in .NET/C#
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge of Unity project best-practices (prefabs, asset naming, organized scene hierarchy)
- Basic understanding of Unity UI components
- Familiar with Agile Project Management and Scrum
- Independent and highly motivated working style that take pleasure from creative work
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as part of a remote team
- Lives within -/+ 5 hours CET/CEST
- Fluent in English
Would be a plus
- Experience in writing Native Extensions
- Experience in protecting games against injected code/memory modification
- Experience in working with ShaderLab
- Remote work experience
We are looking forward to your application.
Your DECA HR Team
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: -/+ 5 hours CET/CEST.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈