1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Category: Software Development
⚠️ Important ⚠️: although this is a fully remote role, we only accept candidates that are within 2 hours of CET (Central European Timezone). Applying outside of that is a waste of your (and our) time.
We're looking for our first ever Marketing Developer: a technical person who can be the glue between the marketing team and our marketing technology stack.
You will be joining the company at an exciting time, as over the past year we've built up our small but specialised marketing team to include a storyteller, a digital advertising specialist and a marketing designer. As our marketing developer, you’ll be the final piece of the puzzle.
You need to be a very good all-around developer, easily able to switch between complex projects, like expanding our attribution model, to pretty simple tasks that require you to implement new landing page designs into our CMS.
In essence, you will:
- Be responsible for the technical part of www.prezly.com. This will boil down to making sure all pages load lightning-fast, and also organise how we use our headless CMS, Contentful.
- Make sure our designs are well implemented on our website, and work with our designer to find a good balance between visual attractiveness and extensibility of our CMS.
- Understand and extend our marketing attribution model. We use segment.com to track all events and push them to our marketing model.
- Work with our Digital Advertising Specialist to make sure tracking is in place.
Your past experience should show your all-round technical and organisational skills, particularly demonstrating that you:
- Efficiently collaborate with others, and are always open to receiving and giving constructive feedback to people from all teams, not just your own.
- Are a fast learner. As a marketing developer, your tasks will vary greatly so the ability to learn quickly is essential.
- Are a hands-on doer, able to take a project from idea to launch.
- Are fluent in English – while our team is international, we use English as the universal language.
- Are confident using SQL to help with analysing data.
- Competitive salary.
- Great tools: At Prezly you’ll get to choose your own gear and tools.
- Be part of an awesome marketing team with all skills in-house to take projects from start to finish.
- Flexible hours: There’s a life outside of work. That’s why our distributed team works from where they want, when they want. And they get tons of work done.
- Unlimited vacation time: We evaluate on value, not on time spent behind desks. Employees can take as many holidays as they need. This way they bring their A-game to the job.
- Visits to Leuven: A few times per year, the entire team gets together in the office in Leuven, the world’s capital of beer. We’ll fly you in so you can have fun with the team. This is, of course, dependent on how the current Corona Crisis is evolving.
- Office budget to get you set up and started to work from home.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!