Machine Learning Engineer - Recommendations
4 months ago
US or Canada
We are looking for exceptional, results-oriented and passionate Machine Learning experts to join our growing Recommendation Team. As an early member of a world-class team, you will lead the way by creating and owning the next generation of machine learning algorithms and end-to-end systems that power the experience for our 6B+ monthly recommendations and 100M+ users around the world.
• 1+ years of experience applying Machine Learning in industry, especially related to Personalization
• Strong background in Machine Learning and Recommender Systems, with deep understanding of supervised and unsupervised methods (collaborative-filtering, content-based, deep learning, reinforcement learning, contextual multi-armed bandit, causal inference)
• Great coding skills and software development experience (spark, scala, python, java, tensorflow)
• Successful track record of ownership in challenging cross-functional projects
• Demonstrated ability to design and build complex systems that have positively impacted the business
• BS in Computer Science, Statistics, or related field
If you are results-oriented, self-driven, motivated to succeed, and are eager to make an impact by working on cutting-edge ML products and shaping Scribd's future, please reach out to us. We are looking forward to talking to you!
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click
to report dead link!