Machine Learning Engineer
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Software Development
Qntfy is looking for a talented and highly motivated ML Engineer to join our team. ML Engineers are responsible for building systems at the crossroads of data science and distributed computing. You will do a little bit of everything: from tuning machine learning models, to profiling distributed applications, to writing highly scalable software. We use technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, gRPC, and Spark. You aren’t a DevOps, but an understanding of how the nuts and bolts of these systems fit together is helpful and you aren't a data scientist, but understanding how models work and are applied is just as important.
U.S. Citizenship RequiredResponsibilities
- Collaborate with data scientists to get their models deployed into production systems.
- Develop and maintain systems for distributed model training and evaluation.
- Design and implement APIs for model training, inference, and introspection.
- Build tools for testing, benchmarking, and deploying analytics at scale.
- Interface with the technical operations team to understand analytic performance and operational behavior.
- Write and test code for highly available and high volume workloads.
- BS or Master’s degree in Computer Science, related degree, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience with software engineering, infrastructure design, and/or machine learning.
- Familiarity with Python and machine learning frameworks, paricularly Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, and Pytorch.
- Experience with distributed machine learning using tools like Dask, Tensorflow, Kubeflow, etc.
- Write well-structured, maintainable, idiomatic code with good documentation.
- Strong work-ethic and passion for problem solving.
- Machine learning API development competencies.
- Golang development experience.
- Container orchestration and optimization knowledge.
- Proficiency designing, implementing, and operating large-scale distributed systems.
- Prior experience working in a distributed (fully remote) organization.
Qntfy is committed to fostering and supporting a creative and diverse environment. Qntfy is an equal opportunity employer, and as such will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!