Lead Site Reliability Engineer
Roon Labs LLC
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Software Development
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead the effort in creating the next generation of our deployment and operations infrastructure on Google Cloud Platform.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle for services: from inception and design, through deployment, to operation and optimization.
- Be accountable for the technical vision and long-term technology strategy.
- Work closely with your product peers to define product vision and strategy.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring.
- Scale systems proactively and sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems – and teach others to do the same by example.
About Roon Labs LLC
The Roon team has a common passion for music, sound, and user experience. We are proud to deliver high quality, well-loved software (and some hardware) to music lovers and audiophiles all over the world. Our subscribers are more than customers; they’re fans who share our passion for music and participate vigorously in the community that surrounds our product, which has become the gold standard for music players in the “audiophile” world.
Roon Labs is a self-funded, profitable small business founded in 2015 which currently has 20 employees. All of its principals are hands-on and work for the company full time. We’re growing at a quick but manageable pace – 80-100% year-on-year subscriber growth.
When we founded the company, we set out to delight the most demanding music enthusiasts and audiophiles, not to acquire a billion users. That vision stands today… we don’t have outside investors because we don’t want our product vision to conflict with our business goals. Roon is a premium-priced offering designed for a specialist audience, so we don’t need massive scale and we avoid the risk of being forced into an exit by business pressures.
Roon Labs is notionally headquartered in New York, but we have no offices. Instead, our team is distributed across three continents, and everyone works remotely. Many members of our team travel extensively around the world. We have a long history of working this way, and we love the flexibility and lifestyle that it allows.
- Health/Dental/Vision (80/20)
- 401k with match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Time Off
- Full Time Remote
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!