Lead React Native Engineer
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US or Canada
First appeared on StackOverflow
Category: Software Development
BiTE has an opening for a React Native mobile developer to work fully remote.
***Candidates must be US/ Canadian residents.***
We are looking for great developers to add to our rapidly growing team. Great developers are craftsmen who add value throughout the entire app process from initial strategy until final release. They iteratively improve our tools, find opportunities to automate, alleviate friction and strengthen our development process.
- Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years developing native mobile applications
- Expertise with React Native
- Experience leading tasks throughout the project lifecycle
- A strong passion to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoys interacting with clients and thrives in a highly collaborative fast-paced remote team.
- Familiar with common architectural patterns and functional programming
- Writes clean, well organized, well documented and well-tested code, utilizing language idioms and tools appropriate to the platform
- Thrives in collaborative programming environments with frequent peer reviews.
- Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development
- Experience with Pivotal Tracker, Github, Slack
- Expertise in Native iOS or Android development (esp. in Kotlin or Swift)
Outside of work, we’re a tight-knit group made up of smart, fun, diverse, passionate people. We have games night about once a month. (Thanks BoardGamesArena!) And our #random channel in Slack is populated with a dizzying collage of snarky memes, music finds, vacation videos, pet/kids pics, obscure tech news and kurzgesagt Youtube videos.
If this sounds like a fit, we’d love to add you to our team.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!