Lead Full Stack Engineer - Mobile
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Software Development
As a Lead Full Stack Engineer (mobile) at DECA Games, you have wide full stack development experience with best of class engineering skills and strong leadership skills. In addition to having deep knowledge of highly scalable distributed systems, you have a passion for gaming and thrive on working with all departments to ensure that each game's needs are met by DECA's core engineering team. In collaboration with both internal and external partners, you will drive core platform features from beginning to end in a central leadership role.
This position requires close collaboration with all other disciplines to help lead, capture, develop and communicate a coherent vision of our core systems, features and tools. In this position, you are responsible for all aspects and quality of your projects. You will also be a leader in establishing best practices, assisting / mentoring other engineers on the team and identifying problem areas / opportunities for improvement in the codebase.
Work Experience Requirements
* At least 10 years of games industry experience.
* Shipped at least 3 mobile/social games, preferably on multiple platforms.
* Expert in C++, C#, Node.js, Golang, or Java
* Expert with cloud architectures via AWS, GCP, or Azure
* Extensive experience with LAMP, MEAN stacks
* Extensive experience with leading globally distributed teams
* Extensive experience working with internal and externally developed code
* Extensive experience with self-testing to minimize and fix issues
* Extensive experience with Web Development frameworks (e.g. Angular/React) and HTML/CSS
* Strong practical knowledge of mobile platforms, middleware technologies, and their strengths
* Strong Documentation / Presentation / Communication skills
* Strong performance optimization experience
* Strong problem solving / debugging skills
* Ability to work unsupervised
* Ability to assist others in their work
* Ability to assess the quality of other engineer's work
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!