Lead Frontend Software Engineer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
Bigtincan is an AI-powered Sales Enablement Automation Platform that adapts to your sales process, delivering the right content for selling, training, and coaching at scale across all devices.
Since our inception in 2011, Bigtincan has grown into a global industry leader headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts with offices in Glasgow and Sydney, Australia. We’ve partnered with Apple, AT&T, and other technology leaders and are used by the largest, most successful companies in the world such as Exxon, Titleist, Guess Jeans, and Amazon, to accelerate their sales and marketing initiatives. Our award-winning platform is recognised by Gartner as the only solution in their Sales Engagement Platform category to meet all of their feature requirements.
This is a Staff Software Engineer role within our small, entirely remote, highly collaborative, diverse and empathetic Frontend Web team in the US and Mexico. The team works primarily on the next generation of web frontends at Bigtincan, building and maintaining new experiences in up-to-date React.
We are looking for an experienced engineer who wants to build new frontend features and systems, help identify the best migration paths for older codebases into React, mentor and teach fellow engineers, and be highly involved in the technical direction of frontend web development at Bigtincan.
- Develop and collaborate to develop frontend systems
- Coordinate with backend developers and devops engineers to ensure whole project success.
- Provide technical leadership. For example, acting as a lead engineer on a project where they are responsible for the key technical decisions, taking responsibility for a codebase, and providing technical guidance to others.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the technical roadmap.
- Design and develop software feature functionality following the company software development processes and procedures.
- Act as a mentor for other engineers. This may include providing one-to-one training, offering technical advice and reviewing the output of daily work activities.
- At least 3 years of experience writing React
- Ability to see the bigger picture of a given feature and identify technical gaps and needs from other teams
- A very strong ability and interest in mentoring other engineers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills around technical choices and needs
- Enjoy working remotely, and demonstrate good remote work practices
As part of the Bigtincan family you will be trusted and supported to achieve your career aspirations as we enable you to grow into your very best self. You will work amongst a motivated group of people in collaboration with each other, who work together to find a way to deliver better opportunities and results for our customers. We believe in true flexibility, we care about our team mates and hold ourselves accountable to maintaining an ambitious, warm and diverse culture.
Bigtincan is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈