(Junior) Backend Developer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Poland only
Category: Software Development
We are continuously expanding our projects portfolio by developing our current business relationships, increasing the complexity of our services as well as acquiring new clients. However, we are not planning to grow exponentially as we wish to preserve our culture along the way. Instead, we aim to achieve sustainable growth over time, focusing on hiring the best people and making it a natural process when new team members show up.
We are looking for a Junior Backend Developer to join our team and help us create elegant and efficient web applications.
You are - ideally
- Skilled in Ruby/Rails
- Familiar with SQL
- Able to write at least basic tests
- Ready to accept constructive feedback from others and learn from that experience
- Able to communicate in English (both written and spoken)
- Curious of other technologies and concepts like Redis, Heroku, TDD and Typescript
- Comfortable with a highly iterative agile methodology that includes providing time estimates and managing feedback loops
- Have dealt with a version control system (we use git)
- Interested in developer communities and open source projects
- Previous commercial experience
- Create and maintain scalable, tested backend services with web APIs
- Work in a highly collaborative team with fellow designers, project managers, backend and front-end developers on state-of-the-art web products
- Have a mentor assigned, taking care of your development and helping you learn as much as possible
- Get your code reviewed by experienced team members
- Get answers for all your questions about web development
- Have a dedicated time for self-development
4 000 - 6 000 PLN + VAT (B2B Contract)
or 3 320 - 4 975 PLN gross on an employment contract (UoP)
Negotiable depending on skills, experience and your potential.
What you gain
- You'll get your top-notch hardware tailored for your needs
- Remote work or hybrid model from our office
- Benefits programme with gift cards
- Private medical care
- English classes. Talk the talk. Walk the walk
- Access to HearmeApp - that helps care for your mental wellness
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Poland only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈