1 month ago
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world's largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we're growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let's change the way the world thinks about money! Join the revolution!
About the Role
This is a fully remote role, we will consider applicants based in North America or Europe. Our Engineering team is having a blast while delivering the most sophisticated crypto-trading platform out there. Help us continue to define and lead the industry, by maintaining and developing the comprehensive collaboration platform we are building with Atlassian JIRA. We want to further strengthen co-operation within engineering and other closely linked departments. JIRA is the center to visualize and manage tasks, connected to a wiki for documentation and knowledge sharing, automation and connections to other industry-standard tools used by the company are started to be put in place.
- Responsibility for JIRA application management including add-ons, maintain and develop the JIRA instance together with IT
- Design, implement, improve, automate, or otherwise customise JIRA workflows in close collaboration with stakeholders
- Consult and support all participating teams in implementing best practices to their workflows to ensure data quality and system health
- Build APIs / connections to other industry-standard systems used within the company
- Serve as first point of contact for JIRA in an international team
- Degree in computer science, software engineering or a comparable course of studies
- Excellent JIRA know how and broad overview of the JIRA market place
- At least 5+ years of experience in working as a JIRA administrator or consultant, FinTech or Proprietary Trading a plus
- Experience in process optimisation and automation, preferably applying JIRA
- Profound JIRA Scripting skills are essential
- Passion for automation as a tool to improve process and products
- Ability to thrive while working independently and remotely in a team based environment
A strong candidate will also:
- Be open minded, out of the box thinking
- Be a self-starter with hands-on mentality
- Have solid experience with Jira Power Scripts or in developing scripts in PHP, Python or NodeJS that consume the JIRA API
- Have Knowledge / certification in IT-Service Management (ITIL)
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Learn more about us:
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click
to report dead link!