3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Germany Only
Category: Software Development
Djangsters is a remote IT consulting company. We aim at delivering good IT solutions to our clients efficiently and reliably. We offer flexible working hours and a fully remote work environment. Exchange and respect are the core values of our multi-national team.
Daily team communication happens in Slack in the form of a chat or a call. To keep everybody up-to-date with the overall development progress we have regular team calls. About twice a year we meet in person to spend together some time full of discussions, coding and fun.
We are looking for a team player who shares our passion for developing, programming and learning. Join us and become part of a cool, flexible, remote team of engaged people.
- Design, implement and maintain complex frontend applications
- Find and deliver the right solution for the clients' problems
- Perform code reviews and share knowledge with the team
- Take care of releases and monitor production health
- Degree in Computer Science or similar field
- 3 years of frontend web development
- Experience with agile development
- Great communication skills and commitment to the team
- Fluent in English
- Experience with cross browser automated testing
- Familiarity with multiple frontend frameworks (e.g. Angular, Vue, jQuery, Bootstrap)
- Experience with frontend build infrastructure (e.g. webpack, babel, terser)
- Proficiency in Jira
- Fluent in German
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Germany Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈