2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
At Kinsta we aim to create truly effective solutions for our customers and our internal teams. We believe the only way to maintain and scale our standards is to focus on quality code. If you are a talented developer and you would like to work with an ownership-embracing, highly skilled team in a relaxed environment where culture is as important as technical excellence, Kinsta might just be the place for you.
React, Node, GraphQL, SQL, Express, Webpack, Babel, TypeScript, Jest, Storybook, Git, Heroku, Docker, Stripe
At the moment we are looking for applicants who live and work in the USA or Canada and speak English as a first language.
We strongly believe in ownership. This means that as a developer at Kinsta you have a direct and immediate impact, but it also means that you have more responsibility. Developers are expected to communicate and collaborate with other departments, organize projects, delegate up, down and sideways, and make decisions in order to make development more effective at all levels.
- Experience with backend-focused JS (eg: Node, Express).
- Experience with modern JS frontend frameworks (eg: React, Vue, Angular).
- Experience with modern JS tools (Babel, current ECMAScript standards).
- Experience with statically typed languages or typing tools for JS (Typescript, Flow, Elm).
- Experience with databases (SQL, or NoSQL).
- Experience with git and team collaboration with git.
- Experience with JS testing frameworks (Jest, Mocha).
- Experience with frontend building tools (Webpack, Gulp, Grunt).
- Experience with web hosting, server infrastructure or server management.
- In-depth experience with the Stripe API.
- We offer a relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace.
- We avoid deadlines when possible.
- Due to the ownership mentality, developers participate in projects from conception to deployment.
- Everyone has a voice in the development process, we welcome ideas, thoughts and constructive criticism.
- We have an amazing design (UX and UI) team, tasks are fully researched and designed before development begins.
- Work hours are flexible.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!