IT Engineer - Unified Endpoint Management
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
Olive’s AI workforce is built to fix our broken healthcare system by addressing healthcare’s most burdensome issues -- delivering hospitals and health systems increased revenue, reduced costs, and increased capacity. People feel lost in the system today and healthcare employees are essentially working in the dark due to outdated technology that creates a lack of shared knowledge and siloed data. Olive is designed to drive connections, shining a new light on the broken healthcare processes that stand between providers and patient care. She uses AI to reveal life-changing insights that make healthcare more efficient, affordable and effective. Olive’s vision is to unleash a trillion dollars of hidden potential within healthcare by connecting its disconnected systems. Olive is improving healthcare operations today, so everyone can benefit from a healthier industry tomorrow.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining enterprise Endpoint computing standards, policies, and implementation practices
- Responsible for Endpoint infrastructure design and controls
- Responsible for evaluation research related to future Endpoint Management strategies
- Defines and maintains Endpoints Enterprise standards
- Defines and maintains hardware roadmaps. Interacts with enterprise help desk staff as required to provide training, troubleshooting, and problem resolution
- Conducts pilots to research new Endpoint technology
- Supports on premise and cloud hosted enterprise Mobile-Device Management (MDM) solutions for Mobile Device users which includes iOS, Android and Windows Operating Systems.
- Supports the integration and continued functionality of the UEM environment which includes the Apps Store, Microsoft O365 Mobile Device Configurations, customer issue resolution, as well as supporting testing of new mobile technologies which includes hardware and software
- Supports knowledge management activities such as Knowledge-Based-Article development / sustainment in addition to documentation of test and configuration procedures for other J6 technicians.
- Serves as the focal point for Engineering, Security and Infrastructure teams to resolve technical issues with new or existing technologies and how they are integrated with Mobile Devices.
- 5+ years of progressive experience working in a medium to large IT environment.
- 5+ years of experience with Jamf, VMware WorkSpace One and/or Microsoft Intune Endpoint management tools
- 3+ years of above experience in the integration and management of Windows application servers and the installation, configuration, and support of applications and devices.
- 3+ years of experience with technical troubleshooting and hands-on experience with iOS, Android, Windows, and mobile devices in an enterprise setting.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈