1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
We are looking for a talented iOS engineer who loves building phenomenal products that have real meaning and add real value to people's lives. You'll work across the full stack from UI to business logic, architecture, data storage, Bluetooth communication, and more. You'll have a rare opportunity to work directly with the founders to build the product and infrastructure supporting the future of Carda Health.
You will play a major role in shaping the future of Carda Health and, if successful, in transforming the way millions of people receive life saving care. If you're determined, mission-driven, and passionate about doing whatever it takes to help people in need then we'd love to meet.
In this role, you'll:
- Architect, develop, and deliver new features in our core product - the iPad and iPhone app that delivers our remote rehab programs
- Play a key role in developing the product vision
- Collaborate closely with everyone on the team. We welcome and encourage direct, honest and constructive feedback
- Support a thoughtful and fast-paced engineering culture of code quality, documentation and design tradeoffs
- Work remotely and flexibly — we're all remote too!
What we look for:
- 3+ years of professional experience building native iOS applications from the ground up
- Positive attitude in the face of challenges and dogged determination to solve puzzles with little direction in a high-growth, early stage startup
- Strong proficiency in Swift and iOS SDKs along with key third-party libraries and APIs
- Working understanding of web APIs and networking fundamentals, including HTTP, JSON, and OAuth using Core Foundation or libraries like AFNetworking
- Strong understanding of Apple's design principles, interface guidelines, and best practices
- Proven ability to take product ownership and deliver successful results
- A keen eye for product and user experience
Bonus if you have:
- Previous experience at an early stage startup
- Experience working with HIPAA compliant applications and data
- Experience working with Bluetooth
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Carda. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!